Be a safer boater! Take the Online Boating Safety Course - all of the information is free. Click here to check it out.
Combination home study text/workbook, chart work and online information. View details of the Coastal Navigation Course . We are very pleased to announce that this course has been chosen for use as a textbook by the Faculty of Maritime Studies at Vestfold College, Tonsberg, Norway.
- Steps to Smooth Anchoring
- How to Use Nautical Charts
- Docking Basics
- Operating Your Boat in accordance with Homeland Security Measures
- More - Boating Articles Archives
- Maps and charts are flat. Our planet is round. How'd they do that?
- Play Life jacket TIC-TAC-TOE
- What does 'pounds of buoyancy' mean when referring to life jackets?
- More for BoatSafe Kids
Boating Quizzes - Test Your Knowledge
Visit our Ship's Store for nautical items.
Skipper's Onboard Source - The information you need to know when you are out in your boat. Now you can take it with you!